Advanced ISP programmer
- Until now,Support 200
IC manufacturer, 10275
pcs devices and keeps growing.
- 1)High speed thanks to the flexible hardware engine. Programming speed adjustable for complicated application environments brought by user target board, length of ISP cable etc.
- 2)Stand-alone and PC-Hosted (USB2.0 High Speed) dual mode;
- 3)Supports ISP programming of devices with I2C, SPI, UART, BDM, MON, MW, JTAG, CAN, ICC, RS232 and any other serial port.
- 4)ATE interface;
- 5)Over-current and ESD protection to protect your equipment;
- 6)DLL and API for easy integration into customers’ system.
- 1) ISP cable integrates I2C, SPI, UART, BDM, MON, MW, JTAG, CAN, ICC, RS232 interfaces。
- 2) VDD (0-5.5V /0.5A) and Vpp (0-15V / 0.2A) lines provided to power the target board and the target devices.
- 3) Cable driver circuit supports target devices of voltage level 1.5-5V and is ESD protected.
- 4) USB 2.0 (high speed) interface for PC hosted mode and management of project files on SD card.
- 5) A 20 Characters x 4 lines LCD and a 6-key keypad are built with it for stand-alone operation. In stand-alone mode project files are stored on the SD card (up to 16GB). The number of the project files is limited only by the capacity of the SD card.
- 6) ATE interface is built for easy external hardware control. 6 lines SEL0-SEL5 are for project selection (maximum 64 files); 2 command lines START and STOP; 3 STATUS lines PASS, FAIL and BUSY. All signals are optical-isolated.
- 7) A universal AC adaptor of DC12V/2A is included for power supply.
- 8)WINDOWS XP/Vista/Win7/Win8/Win10 32/64bit compatibility.
- 1) Supports almost all devices with ISP interface.
- 2) Supports Jam and Staple files from ACTEL and ALTERA; Direct C files from ACTEL.
- 3) Programming speed selectable (High, Normal and Low) for complicated applications such as different cable lengths, different target load characters.
- 4) Dynamic buffer function. Application examples include device S/N, MAC address, frequency or transducer calibration etc.
- 5) File format on SD: FAT16, FAT32.
- 6) Functions for IP protection: Project security, SD security, batch control, administration management etc.
- 7) API and DLL provided for easy integration into customers’ system like ICT and ATE.
- 8) Software provides the features for multiple units to work concurrently controlled by USB HUB.
- 1)R&D application like in-circuit test and debug.
- 2)Volume production. Devices may be programmed after the board is fully assembled. One example is the serial number writing to an on-board serial device.
- 3)Field application. Comes with portability, stand-alone mode and mobile data storage media (SD card), it is suitable for field test, debug and data acquisition.
- 4)Third application modules. Friend s/w interface (DLL and Virtual Com communication command set) and h/w interface ( ATE and USB) are provided and make it very easy for customers to integrate ISP01 as a functional module into their systems. One example is the ICT equipment. With this integration user can finish in-circuit test and in-circuit programming in one step.
- All orders received before noon Beijing Time will begin processing the same business day.
- XELTEK updates software and device algorithm regularly.
- View the latestDevice List .
- Download the current software version free of charge .
- Updates are available by mail at a nominal charge.
- XELTEK also adds devices upon customer's request at its option.
- Programmer is warranted to be free of manufacturing or workmanship defects for one year from the date of purchase.
- Online Technical Support is also available 24 hours or you may call us during our business hours through Friday 8:30am to 5:30pm (Beijing Time).
- Supported devices:
- Packages supported:
- PC interface: USB2.0 ATE
- Stand-alone Feature: Supported, SD Card
- Electrical spec. of the AC adapter: AC input 90V to 250V, 50/60Hz, DC output 12V/2A; power:-W
- Mechanical parameter: Main unit: Size: 137*87*47 mm Weight: 0.330Kg.
- Packing Box: Size - mm Weight: - Kg.
- Standard Package: Main unit, AC adapter, USB Cable，SD Card, CD-ROM。
- Optional accessories: SD card for stand-alone operation.
Hardware & Electrical Specifications: